Friday, October 15, 2010

Two Truths and a Lie About Me

Which one is the lie about me??

1.  I have been over seas in two separate occasions.  One being with my AP class going to Ireland, Wales, and England.  The other time I was able to go with my family to France and the Netherlands.

2.  My dad owns a dirt biking track outside of Spokane and works as a spokes person.  When I was ten I entered myself in my first race and came out in second place.

3.  I have an aunt who moved over to France to become a nun when she was twenty four and hasn't been back since then.  She has been more at peace than she ever has been and absolutely loves being there.

Have you figured it out??  Let me know what you think and send me a post.

19 comments:

  1. I think that number 2 was the lie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think 2 is the lie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking numner 1 is the lie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say number three is the lie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going with number 2 since 1 and 3 both have a small tie to France.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah you're right Jonny there is a small tie between the first and thrid statements which then only leaves number two to be the right one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that number two is false

    ReplyDelete
  8. i think number two is a lie but thats sweet if its not

    ReplyDelete