Wednesday, September 1, 2010

About Me and What I Like to Read

 Hi! My name is Chelsey Denzin, I was born in Helena, Montana and raised there for awhile till my family and I moved to Spokane, Washington.  I am an outdoors kind of girl; I like to go four wheeling, tubing and snowmobiling.  One of these times I would like to go paintballing when the time is right and I have found a passion for painting this last spring.

What I like to usually read are mystery books.  They always keep you in suspense and keep your attention through the whole book.  How I read...depends on if I'm reading a book that keeps me interested, then I'm engrossed into the book.  If it is a text book of some kind my mind does tend to wonder a lot of the time and I catch myself skimming through and hit the highlights of the section but I do usually go through the same section over and over again to make sure I have somewhat of an understanding to what the class might be doing.

5 comments:

  1. Concentrating on reading is something I think absolutely everyone struggles with. Keep trying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is definitely something that I am working on this semester.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you like to go snowmobiling?? me to! im from washington and my family has 4 snowmobiles and we go riding a lot its awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you like four wheeling and snowmobiles, i like your idea of having a good time lol, and i understand with the text book stuff

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know!! Snowmobiling is such a blast, especially going out with your family and friends!!

    ReplyDelete